Thursday, November 27, 2008

Eli loves his hunting outfits....

Look at those boots..He was already trying to take them off.
What a cute little grin! I love my baby boy!

Riding his horsey...He was trying to get off right here. I took the picture just in time.


He wanted off..can you tell....isnt he still so so cute?
Well Today is Thanksgiving. The day that everyone should look at everything that they have to be thankful for. I remember last Thanksgiving and Christmas how much I was missing Little Stacey. I was thinking about how much better the holidays would have been with my baby. I thought I wouldnt have a baby of my own. Then God Blessed us with Eli. I am so thankful to have Eli and all my family with my during the holidays. This is such a special holiday for us it will be Eli's first Thanksgiving and Christmas. So I am so truly thankful for everything and everyone that God has blessed me with and especially Eli. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!!!



1 comment:

Amanda A Gordon said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I will see you all soon!