Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Eli having more fun! Crawling Pulling Up and Standing!

Styling his hat in his play pen! Eli can now pull up and stand in his play pen, on chairs, on our legs and any where and everywhere.
I just love this hat on him. I dont know how I got him to sit in his chair long enough to snap a picture... I tricked him I guess. LOL He dont like to be still....

After he went trick or treating. He was a little pumpkin, his horse outfit was too warm for him to wear that night. He had fun. We took him to a few families houses. We will have more fun next year with Halloween!


Sitting back taking it easy...just for a second. lol



Riding down the road to Papa and Granny to trick or treat! CUTE LITTLE PUMPKIN!




2 comments:

Amanda A Gordon said...

CUTE! CUTE!

Amanda A Gordon said...

I'm sure you had fun with the Little Pumpkin! Too bad we missed him....