Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eli has more pictures for you to see!!

There is my Baby boy! He is so precious and mean so much to me and all of my family!I had so many pictures taken of his this Christmas but it is his first Christmas and I wanted to have lots of pictures to share! He does really good on all his pictures but he seems to smile more at the girl at Picture Me (in walmart). He really likes her, she is really sweet and her name is Amber. She can always get him to smile so good. But anyways I am very thankful to have a baby this Christmas to share Christmas with and the true meaning of Christmas! Jesus is the reason for the Season! I thank God for giving me Eli and for all my family. I hope everyone will take the time to see the things in their lives that are precious! Merry Christmas to everyone!
Little Eli in his leather coat and boots! I just love this picture of him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eli is so much fun. We have enjoyed spending time with him over the holidays and will miss you all when schedules get back to normal.

Have you checked out our new travel blog? There is a link to it on my usual blog.