Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eli Changes More Everyday!!






This is Mommy my sister has been adding stuff on here. And thank you sister!! I have not had much time to get online. I have been having too much fun being Eli's Mommy. I wanted to add some more pictures. I take a lot of pictures of Eli cause he seems to look cute in so many ways and positions and outfits. Daddy and I THANK THE LORD JESUS CHRIST for his beautiful blessing he has blessed us with in our precious baby boy. We are nothing without the Lord JESUS Christ!! We will never stop thanking him for all that he has done for us. We are spending all the time with Eli that we can. We can not get enough of him!! He is spoiled to Mommy and Daddy already. So enjoy the pictures and we will add more later. LOVE YOU ALL Mommy and Daddy and Eli.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, and more CUTE!